When searching the top 10 things to do in London when a tourist or even a local resident, you are bombarded by loads of museums, site seeing tours and art exhibitions. But what do the people such as us at Kishmish think about the top 10 things to do in London/ Fulham.
Fulham Broadway area is one of the trendy areas for a lot of people to socialise in and we want to share this you the 10 attractions in London, Fulham.
1. Kishmish; we could not do a list of the top 10 attractions without adding the finest, authentic Indian restaurant in Fulham; Kishmish. Being around since 1966 Kishmish has found their place in society in Fulham, being a friendly, local and quality authentic restaurant.
2. Shop till you drop in the Fulham Broadway shopping area. With loads of highstreet and independent shops on the highstreet.
3. Stamford Bridge, Chelsea Football Club. People think it’s based in Chelsea but in fact Stamford Bridge is based off Fulham Road.
4. Fulham Palace; embrace the historic beauty and amazing architecture!
5. Vue cinema, watch the new releases at the cinema.
6. The river Thames, stroll along the river Thames for some fresh air and follow the amazing path.
7. Pottery Cafe; if you are with kids and they are asking their most popular question ‘What are we doing today?!’, the pottery cafe is the answer. With a studio in Fulham, the cafe is great to relax with the kids which they show their creative side by decorating all types of pottery!
8. Shepherd’s Bush Empire; the best gig venue in the Hammersmith & Fulham borough. Relax and unwind to your favourite band and see them live at Shepherd’s Bush Empire.
9. Ravenscourt Park; get some fresh air and bring along the kids for a picnic at Ravenscourt park which is one of the largest parks in the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham!
10. Hammersmith Bridge sunset! Enjoy one of the most natural and simple things to do and watch the sun set along on Hammersmith Bridge on the River Thames.
So there it is, the top 10 attractions in the Fulham area! Check them out and tell us what you think.